Dear Keith,
The following video is my progress until now:
(setup)
I have created the mobile phone signal detector from some reference from
the web. The setup is now have a computer that connect to the signal detector
with 1.5V AAx2 power supply. And the screen will display the visual which
according to the signal input into the computer through the microphone input.
(_one)
This scene display squares randomly. When it have signal detected,
the size of the square will change.
(_two)
This is similar to _one but this only one circle in there.
(_three)
This scene show a running man that run left and right in the screen. If it have detect the signal, it will run faster.
(_four)
This scene is not very success right now cos I want it can change the color according
to the signal, but mostly it have changed to different level of gray. I will make it more better.
I have several questions:
1. What do you think that if I put this work in the form of some Kiosk instead of installation that I said before?
2. With the current work, what things should need to do that I have missed?
And sorry that I need to have a business trip from 15-25 July, is that possible arrange a meeting with you that about 26 July?
Many thanks.
Regards,
Ming
沒有留言:
張貼留言